As an employer, it's important to be as efficient as possible when hiring
the right candidate. Let us help you find that right match. Our employment service is a free staffing service for businesses and organizations looking for employees with intellectual, developmental or other disabilities. Our database holds the key to many qualified, pre-screened applicants living in Seneca and Cayuga counties. With more than three decades of experience, Seneca Cayuga's Employment Services can help you find the best candidate for
You'll benefit from:
- Dependable employees who take great pride in their work and job performance
- Experienced job coaches who are available to provide support, on-the-job training and monthly monitoring.
- Various financial incentives for qualifying businesses and organizations.
To learn more about how to gain reliable, highly productive employees - and how you can help individuals with disabilities achieve their employment goals. Please contact:
- Maggie Mahoney, Employment Services Manager in Seneca County, (315) 856-8263
- Michelle Decker, Employment Services Manager in Cayuga County, (315) 567-0145.